I’ve been honoured by Ella Dour with the Versatile Blogger Award!
Thank you so much! It has just been over a month since I started this blog and my baby to be called versatile is a great compliment at such a young age.
I would encourage all my followers to check out their blog for writing every bit as versatile as my own. I’m so honoured to receive this accolade.
Here are the simple rules for the Award:
- Write 7 interesting facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice.
7 Facts about myself
- I enjoy watching the clouds, not even imagining shapes, just looking at them.
- I absolutely abhor hypocrisy and cannot tolerate it from anyone, be it friends, parents, relatives or the xyz society.
- I love singing and dancing but only as a hobby.
- I belong to the scientific community and have somehow landed in this world of blogging and writing out my thoughts.
- I enjoy reading fantasy and fiction but cannot stand philosophy.
- I live in a joint family (Yes! In today’s world, a joint family, aunt, uncle, grandma, the whole 9).
- I had been thinking of starting a blog since past 3 years but didn’t find a topic, so basically it took me 3 years to start this mix-match of a blog where I write about everything.
- The Sun Shineth Again
- Jen Dionne
- Baffy Basics
- The Little Mermaid
- Just Scribbled Thoughts
- Sundaram Chauhan
- Explore with Tripti
- Englepip’s World
- Until the spring comes again
- Young Meets Free
- Wafarying Tail Wagger
Sorry for the late post. I was nominated quite a while back and it took me time to select the nominees being a new blogger.